Thursday, October 25, 2007

Is This The Season Of Prophecy

THIS ARTICLE IS FROM SPIRITDAILY.COM

FROM THE MAILBAG ARE THOSE WHO FEEL A 'PULSE' INDICATING THAT A 'VEIL' IS DROPPING
It is a week for prophecy in this "season for prophecy" and there was some mail in the wake of
an article we ran last week on a man who told his priest of a dream "encounter" with a deceased wife who seemed to indicate major events in the near future. As events intensify, there are dreams. Many are having these. There is weeping statuary. Much of this!
What did viewers have to say?
"I thought you would like to see the attached pictures which were taken on Saturday, October 13, 2007, at
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton’s Shrine and Basilica in Emmitsburg, Maryland," wrote our old friend and professional photographer Roberta Ann Marziani, who often visits the shrine. "These pictures were taken during a Rosary procession in honor of the 90th Anniversary of the Fatima Apparition on October 13. You’ll notice there are pictures of the big bronze statue of Our Lady of the Globe crying. This statue stands right outside of the entrance to the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Basilica. The Sisters of Charity there have never seen or known this statue to cry ever – until Saturday, October 13, 2007."
"It seems as though so many people are having visions, dreams and prophecies now a days and much discernment is necessary," noted a viewer named Lynne Bauer. "Since becoming a Catholic back in 1992 (praise God!) after being a non church going Lutheran, God granted me several visions and messages.
"After reading your last article on dreams and prophecies, I felt I was being prompted to send you a message (and vision) that I received back in 1995 regarding a 'new time approaching.' I will not go into the vision, but only what I experienced.
"I had been hearing several people in the Church speaking about God as being 'Father-Mother,' and feeling very bad about this, went before Our Lord in the Adoration Chapel and prayed in reparation to Him saying, 'How can people not know that you are their Father, our Daddy. How can they think of you as being anything other than that.' I heard in reply, 'Love them as I love them!' A little while later I heard, 'The veil will soon come down.' I don't know why, but I tried not to listen anymore; still, once again I heard, 'The veil will soon come down. Then you will see wonders as you have never seen.' Moments later I heard, 'I Am (slight pause) Yahweh.'
"The vision I had during this time lasted about twenty minutes, and was as if in slow motion. I had almost lost a sense of being on earth, but was aware of someone walking into the chapel during all of this. After leaving the chapel I felt as my body were floating in air.
"Now to that evening: I had told my husband about this experience and he asked me what 'the veil will soon come down' could mean. We turned on the Eternal Word Television Network just after this and there was a bishop who was showing a picture of Pope Leo XIII. In the picture was a lady who was wearing a veil on her head -- her hands were on the veil looking as though she were going to pull it down over her face. The Bishop went on to explain that this represented a death approaching or that Rome or a civilization was coming to an end, or that there was going to be a new time approaching. I leave this for your discernment."
And we leave it -- in this "season" -- to yours.
The expression of the "veil" is what prompts us to repeat such a letter in its entirety. There is a ring to it. What might (just might) "veil" mean? And what about "Pegasus"? The man who said he saw his wife in a dream said that in mentioning future events his wife pointed to the sky and repeated, "Pegasus" -- then spelled it out.
How far, we have asked, do we go with prophecy -- and where does it stray into the New Age or superstition?
"Pegasus, to me, is more of a spiritual sign of the rise in occultism," noted one viewer from Texas. " It has to do with the lightning bolt sign of Harry Potter. Since the world has embraced the Potter witchcraft phenomenon, while rejecting the Truth of the Living God, it is already in a state of spiritual war. Physical war is never far behind."
Indeed, the mail contained many who feel a war is coming -- a feeling that is hardly mitigated by the rumblings over Iran. Some claim the stars of Pegasus are on the tilma of Guadalaupe. (We couldn't see that.) "From what I can tell the Pegasus constellation would be roughly in the same position in summer as the constellation of Leo in winter 1531," asserts a viewer. "Leo is easily findable on the tilma around her sash."
In Revelation is it Pegasus versus the chimera [see: genetic engineering]?
"I've been 'getting the word 'Pegasus' in prayer, seeing it on trucks and here and there, like it's been in my consciousness and prayer life," said another viewer, Annie McLaughlin of Boston." It's one of those things that I've asked the Lord about, like 'Lord, what does this mean?' I blinked when I saw this on Spirit Daily because it's been in my awareness and I have had no idea what it meant."
Nor do we. Others have seen infiltration by Chinese, or bread lines, or folks fearing something from the sky, or a ship (high to the water), or a vision of a red horse. How much can we take seriously -- to even consider? How much is the subconscious?
Does the Spirit really prompt us like this?
We give air to private inklings, in keeping with the admonishment in Scripture not to despise prophecy, and that prophecy will pour forth from many. Before September 11 were many promptings.
"In the first week of July, 2006, I had a dream where I walked into a restaurant that had a bar," wrote Helen Arata of Pacifica, California. "It was very crowded with people drinking and laughing and eating and having a wonderful time. I would say they were care-free and worldly. A man at a table right in front of me as I walked in stood up and said directly to me, 'You know a new world war is coming?' I responded, 'Yes, I know.' The shock of this dream woke me up. I wrote it down because it was so strong and seemed to come from the Lord. I discerned it with a gifted priest and he confirmed it was from the Lord and was given to me to prepare me."
Again, for your discernment -- and prayer.
With prayer, and especially when we fast, we can stave off anything.

No comments: